I just thought I’d give you an update on my situation at the moment.
- I have completely finished compulsory education (woo!) but I still have to go back in September for Year 12 to do my ASs. Fun fun fun. If I get the right results I should be taking; Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Welsh and if I really push myself I might take Religious Studies. But that is a big might.
- I had my first GCSE on Monday and to be honest it was very easy. I did Business and Communication Studies Practical Exam – which means I just do some stuff on the PC. Sorted! I’ve always been a whiz kid on the PC, when I was in Year 2 (5/6) the teachers used to ask me to fix the computers in the school! I’ve got the BCS Theory next Monday…not so easy.
- I just thought I’d tell you about Setting Captives Free there’s a link on the right and a banner at the bottom of the screen. This is an amazing mentoring site for believers and unbelievers alike, it teaches how if you are a captive in sin you can be set free, all by the cross of Jesus Christ. You go through a course of usually one or two months. There are courses covering sexual issues (purity, homosexuality, teen purity etc.) food issues (bad eating habits, children, walking etc.), substance abuse (alcohol and smoking), gambling, and many more. I’m telling you now, if you have a problem in any of these areas, please try out one of these courses, it is hard, I’m going through one myself and the devil is putting stuff in my way all the time!
- I’m seeing Rebecca St. James on Friday!!!
- I had a bonsai tree for my birthday, I’m going to put a picture of it on soon, if anyone has any tips please tell me! I don’t want it to die!
That’s all for now folks, hope you enjoyed this.
My Stickam has been updated (look near the bottom) it has some new songs by Charlie Hall and Casting Crowns. Just click on the music button and press play!